Creative Coder (Frontend, Prototyping) (m/f/d)
Creative Tech means sophisticated innovation projects. Solutions for our clients’ challenges need real collaboration. As a member of our team you get involved with your expertise as a software engineer as well as your ideas and creativity. Your work is supported by an excellent toolchain that uses design systems of the newest generation to drive performance and quality in our project. This means: more time for creative work, and less stress with day-to-day routines.
- You hold a degree, preferably in computer science, information systems, a STEM subject, or completed a similar relevant training.
- You have significant experience in working with frontend libraries (e.g. Angular, Svelte, SolidJS, React, Vue, etc.).
- You have prior experience with modern frontend development methodologies and tools (e.g. npm, GIT, Webpack, Vite, Design Systems, etc.).
- Also nice to have: experience with NodeJS, Python or another server language, Linux server setup, CI / CD Platforms like Github Actions.
- You are interested in user-centered design projects and want to collaborate with designers.
- You have good collaboration and communication skills and are driven by creativy and curiosity.
- We require a very good command of English and confident technical communication skills.
Your personal background is your entry into strategic design. In our client projects and by helping to shape processes and workflows in the agency, you will get to know a cutting-edge design field as well as new areas of expertise and many exciting colleagues.
Send us your digital application with references and work samples, salary expectations and a possible entry date. Since we place great value on a diverse team, we expressly welcome applications from groups that are still underrepresented in our industry.